Applications for admission in NCA Lahore and Rawalpindi are invited on separate prescribed forms against reserved seats for domiciled quota Open merit, Self-Finance/ Self Support Scheme for the province of Punjab, Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Sindh, KPK, Baluchistan and FATA in various degree programs.
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate, FA/F.Sc or equivalent with at least 45% marks are eligible to apply for admissions.
- The students who have qualification other than Intermediate must have IBCC equivalence certificate.
- FATA aspirants are required to have at least 40% marks in their intermediate.
- Result awaiting students are also eligible to apply.
- Admissions forms along with prospectus are available at official website and provisional admissions centres.
- Students need to submit separate applications for NCA Lahore or Rawalpindi and Open Merit or Self-finance.
- One application form can be used to apply in different departments.
- Duly application forms must reach at the admission centres along with the required documents before due date.
The applications for admission should reach respective NCA provisional admissions centres not later than 16th August, 2019.
For entry test dates and interviews please visit https://www.nca.edu.pk/admission-notice-ads/admissions-eng-ad-2020.pdf
In order to download admission form and prospectus click here