Thousands of Our Happy Students
Sir about McQ bank alhamdlillah ?? Insha Allah McQ bank will help us to Secure seat????...
Posted 1 day ago
Its a really good sitr for Nmcat . Questions asked in Nmcat are according to Topgrade question completely . May Allah bless. All of the Topgrade staff....
Posted 1 day ago
The study material was very good, it helped me a lot in clearing the concept and the teaching method was very good....
Posted 2 days ago
Topgrade is the best site for entrance exam preparation as after doing mcqs we get explanation of each mcqs .One of the best features is this that it shows us our progress report and pace of test comp...
Posted 2 days ago
Completely Satisfied With your customer Service. The Largest Macq's Pool Bank helped a lot in my preparation. God Bless you All...
Posted 2 days ago
Best site ever in this critical situation. This is the only one platform in whole Pakistan which prepares you for NMDCAT.
assalam o alaikum ... i'm totally satisfied with topgrade it helps me to improve my study schedule ....thanks topgrade
Very helpful fir NMDCAT prep. And top grade opportunity for quick revision and provided helpful material
Best website for MDCAT preparation. Highly recommended to all peers who are looking for entry test preparation for medical and engineering categories as well.
I choosed top grade for preparation. It is really a well managed website I am still preparing from it. I will recommend all of you to use top grade for preparation.
Top grade is a very helpful and informative platform for the aspirants of MDCAT. The thing i liked the most is the teaching style of the teachers. Thanks
Top grade is really beneficial for students and entrance test preparation..
Best online portal ever. Students can regulate their own learning with the help of a Question bank containing thousands of MCQs. Totally customized and well-managed website with a supportive team on WhatsApp. Recommended 10/10
Excellent front end, extra ordinary question Bank & specially select your own area of test.
I will definitely reccomend all students to join Top Grade academy for entry test preparation because it is in the real worth "Top grade". Supportive experts, 24/7 support and guidance and thousands of MCQs are there for your preparation and convenience . A full package indeed !!!
Top grade has following feature:-
3-way of teaching of teachers is amazing
5-slides for revision are effective and less time consuming
6-taking webinars is an excellent way to guide the students for test preparation
7-availability of teachers on whatsapp top grade paid group is mind blowing
Our Course Contents Include
National MDCAT Prep Pricing
YOU WILL GET
Looking for Institutional Pricing?We offer bulk pricing/discount for purchases made directly by a school or
program, typically for the entire class.
TopGrade.pk is what National MDCAT Prep should be
- Study anytime, anywhere.
- Adaptability to life style & Learning style.
- Personalized learning experience.
- Convenient & highly effective.
- Fully supported on pc, mac, android, and ios.
- Best utilization of time.
- Cover all subjects from all angles with the help of video lectures, fast revision notes, question bank and full length practice exams.
- Adapt according to life style and learning style of each student.
Value for money
- Unbeatable Price: Tremendous facilities at affordable cost.
- Well worth the money spent
- Offers lot of savings because there are no additional costs of transportation and accommodation etc. involved.
- Achieve Top Grades
Our National MDCAT Prep Services Compared To Others
Strarting From PKR 1000/month
Starting From PKR 10000/month
|adaptability to life style|
|adaptability to learning style|
|accessibility to learning content anytime,anywhere|
|re-usability of content|
|wastage of time in traveling, waiting etc|
|effectiveness||Reliable Very Easy To Measure||Highly Variable Not Easy To Measure|
|DURATION||APPROXIMATELY 250 HOURS||APPROXIMATELY 80 HOURS|
|STUDENTS SATISFACTION WITH TEACHING QUALITY OF ALL SUBJECTS|
|FACILITY TO PAUSE/ALTER SPEED/LISTEN AGAIN|
|TABLES/FLOW SHEETS/BULLET POINTS|
|COLOURED PHOTOGRAPHS & ANIMATIONS FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING|
|Number of Questions||Very high||Low|
|Test creation according to student needs|
|Automatic marking of each test|
|Facility to view explanation of each question side by side|
|Facility to review all previous tests taken by the student|
|Access to topic wise past questions with explanations|
|Performance feedback to each student after each test|
|Facility to take break during test|
|Number of tests||Many||Few|
|Test creation according to real exam pattern|
|Automatic marking of each test|
|Prediction of score in final exam|
|Facility to review all previous tests taken by the student|
|All tests standardized keeping in view previous exam trends|
|Monitoring progress and giving Performance feedback to each student after test|
|Facility to take break during test|
|Personalized Study Plan (Powered by AI Tutor)|
|Fast Revision Notes|
|Full Length Practice Exams|
|Skill enhancement videos|
National MDCAT 2021
If you are looking to take admission in any public or private medical sector you will have to pass National MDCAT. The preparation for the entry test is in itself a big task and most of the students have to join academies and take coaching to achieve success. However, TopGrade.pk makes NMDCAT preparation much easier with a fully online solution. We offer the most modern teaching tools including video lectures, MCQs, practice tests, performance analysis, and everything else a student needs to prepare for NMDCAT in 1/10th of the original cost.
1. What is NMDCAT?
NMDCAT stands for National Medical and Dental College Admission Test. It is expected to be Computer-based this year. It is held after F. Sc (Pre-medical)/A-Level exams, for admission in Medical and Dental colleges all over Pakistan. National MDCAT is mandatory to take admission in any public or private medical institute in Pakistan. Every year thousands of students appear in this exam. Fresh candidates as well as a large number of repeaters appear in the test so that they can ace this exam and secure their future. National MDCAT is the test of abilities and specific skills of a student, under pressure. It is held by PMC. PMC stands for Pakistan Medical Commission. It was previously known as PMDC (Pakistan Medical & Dental Council). PMC is the successor of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. It regulates the official registration of medical practitioners within Pakistan.
2. Who is Eligible to take National MDACT?
Following is the Eligibility Criteria to take NMDCAT:
- A Candidate shall be eligible to take National MDACT if he is having at least 65% marks in F. Sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examination (A-Levels) determined by IBCC (Interboard Committee of Chairmen).
- Domicile is mandatory for NMDCAT. All the candidates must have a provisional domicile. Punjab students must have Punjab Domicile and same for other provinces.
3. How Do I Register to Take National MDCAT?When NMDCAT 2021 Will Held?
- The registration is open so register yourself as soon as possible. The last date of registration is 15th July 2021. You can register yourself for NMDCAT 2021 by clicking the link below:
- NMDCAT 2021 is expected to be held between 30th August and 30th September.
4. What Is the Selection Criteria for Admission to Medical College on Basis of National MDCAT?
Are you dreaming of becoming a doctor? If yes then you need to ace this exam to get admission to any public or private institute in Pakistan. You should have a minimum of 65% marks in National MDCAT to get admission to any private or public medical college. Merit for public medical colleges is usually very high almost close to 92%. But with a minimum of 65% marks National MDCAT and 65% marks in intermediate or any equivalent education you can get admission in private medical institutes.
5. What is the Format of NMDCAT?
National MDCAT will be Computer-based this year. Let’s have a look at the NMDCAT 2021 Exam format and see how many MCQs are going to be in this exam. There are going to be around 210 MCQs.
- The biology section will have 68 MCQs.
- The chemistry section will have 56 MCQs.
- The physics section will have 56 MCQs.
- English section will have 20 MCQ’s.
- Logical reasoning will have 10 MCQs.
The total marks of the test will be 210. There will be no negative marking.
The total time will be 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- The moment you logged into the system by your registration number your test time starts.
- You will see one question at a time on screen.
- You can start any subject portion.
- You will have an option to skip to the next question and move back to the previous one.
- You can review and change your answers before the end time.
- No change is allowed when the time is finished.
- No person is allowed to leave the center until the end of the exam.
- The difficulty level in each paper will be the same to ensure justice as it is a complete computerized system, no person has the right to object to the question and correct answers.
- Students will have an opportunity to appear in Practice exams before the actual test.
- PMC will also provide a video tutorial on its portal.
- Failing to apply for MDCAT, PMC will provide you the opportunity to Re-apply 10-days after the test date, with a 50% extra (late) fee.
- Note your Tracking Number (Roll no.) will be required at the time of examination.
- You can use a CNIC, NICOP, Passport, or B-form for registration.
- Print your registration number (roll no slip) & take it with your examination center.
- Any kind of misconduct, talking or cheating will result in two years ban for appearance in MDCAT.
- The result will be provided via e-mail and also be available on PMC online portal.
- No rechecking request is allowed.
6. What Is the Syllabus of National MDCAT?
NMDCAT syllabus for 2021 has been announced. You can have the 2021 syllabus by clicking the link below from the official site of PMC:
7. How Is National MDCAT Scored? How Long Its Scores will remain valid?
Each MCQ’s carry one mark. There will be no negative marking according to recent PMC policy. Your National MDCAT 2021 scores will be valid for two years.
8. Where National MDCAT Will Held?
National MDCAT 2021 will be computer-based. The date and time of the exam will be allotted on a first come first serve basis. If no slot is available at the preferred city of the applicant, the person may seek a change of schedule to any other location, where a slot is available. You will be contacted through E-mail and Phone Number 15 days before the date of the exam (do mention the correct details Email and Phone Number). It will be held in the following cities of Punjab:
- D G Khan
- D I Khan
9. What Is the Difficulty Level of NMDCAT?
Well, the difficulty level of the National MDCAT is usually high. It’s a competitive exam. The purpose of this exam is to seek the best students who are going to become future doctors. So, you should have in mind that with carelessness you cannot get high scores in this exam. In National MDCAT only Multiple-choice questions (MCQ’s) are asked which can be of three types
Memory-based questions are straight-away lines from the books.
- Oxidation is
- Loss of electrons
- Addition of hydrogen
- Decrease in oxidation number
- All the above
This is a question related to the definition of oxidation. Options are straight-away lines from the books. As you can see all are true about oxidation. So, option (d) is the correct answer.
Analysis-based questions are concepts of the books.
- Which of the following statements is correct?
- Vectors can never be added and subtracted by simple arithmetic means.
- Vectors can always be added and subtracted by simple arithmetic means.
- Vectors can sometimes be added and subtracted by simple arithmetic means.
- None of the above.
The concept here is, parallel and anti-parallel vectors can be added and subtracted by simple arithmetic means. So, statements (a) & (b) are wrong. (c) is the best answer to this question and option (d) is a distractor.
Applications-based questions are related to real-life situations.
- A normal person grows 20% in height from age 10 to 8 and between 18 to 25 grows between 5% to 10%. Ali is 1.625 meters tall at age of 10; maximum, how tall he would be at the age of 25?
- 1.4255 m
- 2.0475 m
- 2.1450 m
- 3.2434 m
- 4.1250 m
In this example, very normal heights of a person are discussed. Obviously from the data, increasing normally should get an answer greater than 2 meters. However, heights of 3 meters or 4 meters are illogical so can be quickly eliminated. A height less than 1.625 meters can be quickly eliminated. So, the answer is one of (b) or (c). If you check, you will see that 2.1450 is the right answer for maximum height and 2.0475 in his minimum height thus (c) is the correct answer.
10. How to Study for Scoring Higher on NMDCAT?
- Focus More on Most Likely to Be Tested Topics:
National MDCAT is not an easy exam to pass. As you know there are thousands of students who apply for this exam every year. To ace this exam, you have to be serious about your future. The key to success in any exam is Hard work along with smart work. You should know where to put maximum effort and where to put minimum. TopGrade.pk provides you with the best strategy to ace this exam. Let us tell you that how can you score higher in NMDCAT. For this, you have to know which areas are of higher importance and which are not. You should know the statistical data of this exam and TopGrade.pk provides you with all the statistical data through its smart and efficient system.
There are 3 types of areas in National MDCAT:
Remember! Your focus should be prioritized efficiently. The High important areas need more focus and detailed study. So, these sections will be your priority because most of the tests will be from these sections.
Similarly, Medium importance areas should be on 2nd priority. So, you should go for these areas after you are done with your 1st priority.
Low importance areas on 3rd priority as they don’t have much importance than the above two. But they have importance. You cannot leave these you should go through these too.
You can get the priority list of topics in paid subscription of TopGrade.Pk.
TopGrade.Pk’s Line of Action for NMDCAT Preparation
Following the given Line of Action will help you to score higher in MDCAT. i.e., First, listen to the video lecture on the topic. Then view the Fast Revision Slides. Then study the same topic from your textbook. After that, practice as many MCQs as you can. Then view your mistakes, read the explanations and repeat.
- If you want to score well on the exam, you will have to set a target and then strive hard to hit that target.
- It is critically important to set a realistic study schedule for your entrance test and begin studying early.
- Set a fixed daily routine. It will help to bring the best out of you.
- Identify your top 5 distractions/time wasters and try to get rid of them right away.
- Textbooks are very important for your entrance exam. Remember everything is important for your exam which is in your textbook. Moreover, anything which may help you to understand the textbook may also be important.
- Anticipating questions while preparing for the exam helps to channelize your efforts in the right direction. So, whatever you are studying, always keep thinking about how questions would be asked from that particular area.
- Develop your style of attempting the paper.
- Keep analyzing and improving your skills. Book reading, time management, and stress management are important skills for exam success.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses. Learn to play with your strengths and try to overcome your weaknesses.
- Practice as many questions as possible during the preparation of your exam.
- Stay mentally and physically healthy. Eat good, sleep well and take exercise on the regular basis.
- Find a comfortable place to study which is readily available to you all the time.
- Stay motivated, passionate, and agile towards your exam.
- Adopt a positive attitude. Remember your attitude determines your altitude.
- Prioritize your tasks on the daily basis. Make it a habit to do First Things First.
- Study with other well-prepared students. Keep or stay away from other negative students.
11. Why Online NMDCAT Prep Is Better?
Online National MDCAT prep is better in a thousand ways than conventional academies. Let me tell you. How? Well, there are many reasons but let’s just highlight the major differences:
Ease of Access:
In Online National MDCAT you have easy access to all the syllabus. You don’t have to wait for the specific lecture to be delivered. You can study whatever you want to. In this way, your preparation will be better in many ways because you have all the syllabus in your hand.
Online Prep can save you very precious time. Let us tell you. How? In conventional academies you waste a lot of time traveling, getting prepared for the academy, waiting for the teacher to come and deliver the lecture, etc. But in online prep, all the syllabus you want to prepare is just one click away.
More Effective study:
In Online prep, you can study more effectively. Let us tell you, how? You don’t have to listen to the whole lecture as delivered in conventional academies. You can start from the exact part which you want to understand or you feel you need more focus on it.
In online prep, you can understand and comprehend things better. You can pause where ever you feel any doubt. You can listen to the specific video lecture again and again. This helps you in better understanding the topic.
While studying online you don’t have to bound to the academy schedule. You can devise your schedule according to your lifestyle or daily routine. Conventional academics don’t provide you the facility to take lectures according to your ease.
Well, in conventional academies you have to listen until the lecture is completely delivered. You don’t have the flexibility to listen to specific things which you want to learn. But on the other side here in online preparation academies you can study according to your priorities. You can first prepare for the topics on which you don’t have much grip.
11. Why Join TopGrade.pk for National MDCAT Prep?
The # 1 Exam Prep App:
Trusted by 1000s of students, teachers & parents across Pakistan. TopaGrade.pk has the best reviews and remarks regarding online National MDCAT Prep. Students are fully satisfied with our system. We have earned the faith by providing quality services which are the results of a decade of hard work and passion. You can read and listen to the reviews by clicking on the review section on this page.
Custom Course for You:
We provide you the exact combination of subjects and other courses as you demand. You can choose different courses, subjects. You can have different test courses in one subscription. In this way, you will have Best Preparation Without Joining Academy.
Wise study schedule:
TopGrade.pk provides you with the best study schedule for your National MDCAT preparation. From time to time our team provides you the best study plan with which you can prepare for your NMDCAT better.
Conceptual Video lectures of National MDCAT:
Video lectures are available which are very comprehensive and easy to understand. We have almost 300 video lectures recorded by the best teachers who have decades of experience in teaching MCAT.
Fast Revision Slides of National MDCAT:
We provide you with Fast Revision Notes which makes your preparation very easy. These notes can help you revise your whole syllabus in few hours. If you don’t want to listen to the complete video lecture on a topic you already knew, you can just read the fast revision note. This will accelerate your preparation.
Unlimited MCQs Practice (With Explanations):
TopGrade.pk has a 25000+ question pool. Which has been gathered with decades of experience. Each question is provided with an explanation that helps you understand the answer. If you don’t understand the answer even after reading the explanation, you can also ask for more explanation, which will be provided to you within 24 to 48 hours.
Topic Wise Solved Past Papers:
TopGrade.pk provides you with all the past questions which have appeared in the last years. Not only provide them but also categorized them according to the section related to it. This will help you to learn the type of questions being asked in this exam.
Here, in TopGrade we provide you smart assessment of your preparation. There is a smart system in our student panel which evaluates your result and preparation. It tells you how well you are prepared for the actual exam. It shows your evaluation in a pie chart graph which makes it easy to understand your preparation level.
Live Doubts Discussion:
TopGrade.pk provides you the live doubts discussion 24/7. There are different WhatsApp groups for each subject where you can ask questions from teachers and interact with other students as well to share your queries. Girls and boys have different groups.
Full-Length Practice Exams of National MDCAT:
There are full-length practice exams available which are just like the real-time exam. This will provide you great confidence when you appear in the real exam. This can help you learn your preparation level and your pace for each MCQ.
Webinars For Guidance:
The CEO and co-founder of TopGrade.pk Dr. Muazzam Manzoor gives proper guidelines to students whenever needed through webinars. Students can ask questions related to their studies. They can clear their doubts. These webinars will help you a lot during your preparation.
TopGrade.pk provides you the latest content. It doesn’t matter how much the syllabus has changed Topgrade.pk will provide you the up-to-date content of the National MDCAT.
Mapped with Latest Syllabus:
TopGrade.pk provides you the latest syllabus contents. You will have the exact syllabus and all the contents covered in your paid subscription according to the Latest policies.
24/7 Availability of Entire Content:
The course provided by TopGrade.pk and respective WhatsApp groups are available to you 24/7. There is no restriction in using it anytime. You can watch as many video lectures, attempt as many questions or read as many fast revision notes as you can.
More Focus on More Important Topics:
TopGrade.pk provides you the best schedule to study for NMDCAT. You are given proper instructions about the importance and difficulty level of all the sections and subjects accordingly. This will help you to prioritize better.
Lowest Fee Best Preparation:
The cost as compared to other conventional academies and online academies is much lesser. It is almost 1/10th the cost of conventional academics. TopGrade.pk has made it possible for poor background students to prepare for this exam.
12. Why Students Fail in NMDCAT?
Well, to start this topic let me quote a quotation of a famous investor of the US, “It’s good to learn from your mistakes. It’s better to learn from other people’s mistakes.” National MDCAT is not an easy exam to pass. Every year thousands of students take this exam and only a few are capable of acing this exam. As quoted above, if you know the mistakes made by other students, who failed to achieve their ambition, then you can better rectify them before you made those mistakes. Let us explain the common mistakes done by students and help you not do the same.
Common mistakes done by students are:
Not Having Own Study Plan and Relying on Teachers Completely:
Most of the students don’t devise their study schedules and rely completely on teachers or institutes for their better preparation. Which is completely a wrong approach. The only person who can make sure you succeed in this exam is you and no one else. As it is well said that: “SELF REALIZATION is the best teacher, SELF LEARNING is the best teaching and SELF PRACTICING is the best motivation.”
Studying In Chronological Order Rather Than Priority Order:
This is another very wrong approach of students towards their National MDCAT prep. They don’t prioritize the topics which are of higher importance in exam. NMDCAT syllabus is not short. It is a lengthy syllabus. You have to study two years of the syllabus in few months. So, if you start preparing from one side i.e., in chronological order then there are chances that you may not be able to have a stronghold on those topics which are most or more important in the exam. As it is well said that., “There is no such thing as “I don’t have time”- you just simply need to prioritize better.”
Using Passive Study Strategies:
How can you know that your study strategy is passive? Let me tell you if you are studying a topic/ subject and your interest in that certain topic or subject is not developing then your study strategy is passive. So, to study actively you need seriousness. You need to be compassionate about your goal. If you are studying and questions are not developing in your mind related to your topic then you are studying passively. You should know that knowing the question is the half answer. So, to study actively you should develop questions related to the topic and try to find the answers.
Not Analyzing and Improving Your Test-Taking Skills:
When you will take tests during National MDCAT prep, you will make mistakes of course. But the key point which will differ you from other students is that you learn from those mistakes. Try not to make the same mistake again. After taking a test, look for the MCQs which are wrong. This will prevent you from doing the same mistake in a real exam.
Not Devising Ways of Fast Revision Along with Your Classes:
Many students keep on preparing for the exam and don’t realize that at the end of preparation they will need to revise the whole syllabus once or twice. So, if they don’t make any fast revision notes of the syllabus, they will not be able to revise the whole syllabus in one or two days.
Not Reviewing Information, You Already Know:
Some students consider that they know the topic or subject and they don’t need to focus much on it. This overconfidence is the reason for the failure of many students. Whatever you know or have a grip of, you still need to see that topic based on the National MDCAT. At least, you need to revise that.
Memorizing Rather Than Understanding:
Some students are habitual of cramming. But you cannot cram the whole syllabus of National MDCAT because it consists of F. Sc part 1 & 2 which is quite a lengthy syllabus to be true. Well, of course, some topics can be memorized but many of the topics that are conceptual need proper understanding. Otherwise, your chances of failure would increase.
Failing To Master Certain High-Yield Subjects or Topics Owing to Overconfidence:
Well, there can be some topics or even subjects which you think you can do easily based on your F. Sc scores or some other factors, etc. Let’s suppose you think you are good at physics and while National MDCAT prep you don’t take it seriously then your chances of failure are relatively high. No matter how good you were at that subject or topic, you still need to go through it thoroughly. Because those topics can be of high yield in National MDCAT.
Studying Material That Is Rarely Tested on the MDCAT:
To ace this exam your focus should be on the most likely to be tested areas. But some students get their selves tangled in some difficult questions and try to go deep into that information even though it is not related to your test. You have to understand that every difficult question or topic is not going to be in your test. Yes, there will be difficult questions but you have to smartly analyze which questions should be your concern and which should not.
Trying To Do It All Alone:
If you think you can prepare for National MDCAT all alone and you don’t need any teacher or guidance for your then you are on a completely wrong path. It doesn’t matter how many marks you have got in your matric, F. Sc, etc., NMDCAT is a whole different exam and every student need guidance and proper teaching to pass this exam. Well, you can’t have the experience that your teachers have.
Not Testing Yourselves on The Material:
If you are preparing yourself for the National MDCAT exam, but not taking tests then you are completely at a loss. Because it doesn’t matter how good your preparation is until you have tested yourself on the material you have prepared. As it is said that, “Your eyes don’t see, what your mind doesn’t know.” It means you cannot know the mistakes if you haven’t made them. So, you need to give as many tests as you can before you appear in the real exam.
Starting To Study Too Late:
Some students think that passing this exam is an easy task but it’s not. So, they take it easy and start to study too late until they know. Because the syllabus is not short so need time and proper attention to go through all the content.
Not Having a Proper Routine/Timetable:
Your daily routine plays an important role in your success in this exam. If you have a variable routine then you cannot even think of passing this exam. The syllabus of the National MDCAT consists of two years of content which is not an easy task to cover in few months so you need a proper timetable to cover your syllabus and score good marks.
Many capable students fail because of just negative thinking. Some students think that they cannot do it. It’s a very wrong approach. Positive thinking plays a very important role in your success. You should have confidence that you can do it. Put your complete effort in it and believe in Allah Almighty that He will not let go of your efforts. Insha’Allah your efforts will bore fruit.
13. What Instructions to Follow on The Day of Exam?
Instructions for combating test anxiety:
- Set your test kit the night before the exam. It should carry all the materials which are supposed to take your exam room e.g., Admit card, wristwatch, pen/ ballpoint/ pointer, chocolates, etc.
- Get adequate sleep (At least 5-6 hours) before the night of the exam.
- Put on comfortable clothes after a bath on the morning of the exam.
- Take appropriate breakfast and a cup of tea/coffee before leaving your home on the day of the exam.
- Arrive at the test room early and be seated.
- Stay away from others right before the test.
- Don’t expect to know everything on the day of the exam.
- Stay relaxed and confident during the exam.
Instructions for better time management:
Remember! Time management is an important skill for exam success. Manage your time wisely.
- Plan your time and pace yourself accordingly.
- Attempt easier subject first, then tackle the harder ones e.g., First of all, attempt Biology. After biology attempt Chemistry, then Physics and, then English.
- Answer easy questions first and then tackle the hard ones. You can use the Cycle strategy i.e.
Attempt easy questions, skip difficult questions (without wasting any time on those questions).
Attempt difficult questions.
Attempt all remaining questions.
Instructions for better MCQ solving:
Remember! How you approach MCQs while sitting in the examination hall will create a big difference in your score. So, attempt MCQs wisely.
- Be prepared to read fast and think on your own feet.
- Always have a backup plan. i.e., Plan A, Plan B, etc.
Read the statement & understand it (read options & re-read, if u don’t get it for the very first time) Solve the Q & Anticipate the answer locate the answer & pick it.
Make an educated guess or skip and move on (Skipping is generally not good).
- Read all 4 options before picking the right answer on your exam.
- Pick the answer in the right spot.
- Change answer if have a reason for doing this
(your first hunch is usually correct)
- Make sure that you are answering the question asked not the one you expected.
- Don’t leave any question unanswered
- In questions with the “All of These” option, check whether any of the other three options are incorrect.
In questions with the “None of These” option, check whether any of the other three options are correct. E.g.,
- Loss of electrons
- Addition of hydrogen
- Decrease in oxidation number
- All the above
- Reading the last line in questions with a very long statement might be helpful.
- Checking dimensions in the physics paper might be helpful.
Instructions for Making an Educated Guess:
- If two responses appear to be equally correct eliminate the response that appears to be least related to the question being asked.
- Choose the most general answer when other choices are specific and vice versa.
- Choose the longest answer when others are much shorter.
- Choose the answer with a middle value when other answers are higher or lower.
- Choose neither of the similar answers. Choose one of two opposite answers.
- Choose the answer that agrees grammatically. For example: a, and an = singular, are = plural.
- Choose the answer most synonymous with keywords in the question or statement.
- Choose familiar Vs unknown option.
- Choose the option which sounds most logical to you
- Avoid answers with absolutes in them.
(E.g., always, never, every, none, all, only, etc.)
FAQs Regarding MDCAT National 2021
There are lots of questions that students frequently ask, we have tried to answer as many as possible