The registration for MDACT 2022 has not started yet, but the procedure will be the same as last year. You can get access to the registration process and all the information regarding MDCAT through the website of PMC.
Here’s how you can register:
- Go to the website as mentioned above for PMC login
- Sign up with your email address. Ensure that the mail you provide is valid and working, as the result roll number slip and the test result will be sent to that email address. The username and password for the login must be remembered.
- After successful signup, you will receive a confirmational email. For your account activation, click on “verify account.”
- Fill in all the required information (your name, father’s name, CNIC or passport, email, or contact number). Then click on update.
- After completing registration, you will receive a message. Click the “pay now” option. Choose the payment method, debit card, or credit card. After payment, you don’t have to upload the challan on the website. Instead, the PMC will upload it for you.
- Please verify your information, as it will not be edited later on.
- You will receive the roll number at your email address.
- Essential Instructions for registration for MDCAT:
It is advised that students follow the instructions below to register for MDCAT 2022.
- Register online for MDCAT using the PMC website.
- Before submitting the form, we encourage the students to preview the form to point out and correct any mistakes before the registration.
- Submit the form after completing the preview.
- Print the final form after submission.
- After completing the online registration, your roll number is generated in this format M123459789.
- The details about your examination center and the test date are provided later.
- The registration fee for 2021 was 6000 Rs. It might change in 2022, depending on the Covid situation. Submit the fee using a debit or credit card, or you can submit through the bank challan form.
- The bank challan will be created when you choose the mode of submission. Or you can get the challan printed from any MCB bank branch near you.
What documents are required for registration for MDCAT 2022?
You can bring one of the following documents for registration:
- Juvenile card or a smart card issued by NADRA
Note: You cannot bring Form B for identification at the exam center. And if you are under 18, you can get a Juvenile card or smart card issued by the NADRA by paying the fee of 750 Rs to 2500 Rs. Please follow all the instructions issued by PMC to avoid any inconvenience.